Checking (Share Draft) Accounts
At Jackson County Teachers Credit Union, we offer members a type of checking account that is unique. It's called a share draft" account. Our checks look like regular checks, function like regular checks and are accepted like regular checks but JCTCU checks are different.
The share draft accounts offer:
- Unlimited check writing
- No monthly service charges
- Overdraft protection¹
- No minimum balance required
- No service charge for Internet Banking
- No service charge for 24 hour Tellerline
- Visa debit card
- ATM (No fee to member using JCTCU ATM, Visa debit card, or Visa credit card)
¹Overdraft protection by transfer from share account only. No fee for overdraft transfer, up to 6 per month. If there are more than 6 a $32.00 fee will be charged per transfer.